Rapid prototyping (3D printing), experiment design, process validation
With an experienced, creative and multi-disciplinary team of engineers JOULEHUB supports companies in transforming an idea into an engineered concept, using the most advanced numerical codes and design tools.
We optimize product design by FEM (Finite Element Method), CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) analyses and virtual testing considering complex physical phenomena and advanced materials in the following fields:
- structural mechanics (FEA)
- vibrations and fatigue analysis
- thermal management
- impact and crash analyses
- coupled multi-physics.
We use Life Cycle Thinking instruments to support you in strategic decisions including the assessment of economic and environmental impacts, paving the way for product certifications.
We support you by prototyping the developed design and testing it in a relevant environment, providing:
- Rapid prototyping with 3D printing machines
- Design of Experiment (DoE) to optimize test campaign
- Material testing and prototyping (from laboratory scale to full scale)
- Process development and validation (from laboratory scale to full scale)
- Setup of demonstrator combining mechanical and mechatronic skills
- Prototypes and small series production.
Contact us today to find out more.