Easily connect with your consumer using innovative technology.
Today’s consumers live in a rapidly digital world that is seamlessly integrating into everyday life. The consumer desire for convenience, as well as immersive consumption experiences, has driven rapid technological change across the FMCG, retail, and food service landscapes. In turn, consumer needs and expectations are evolving, and brands are now embracing the latest digital technology to cater to these newfound behaviors and expectations.
What do Smart Labels mean?
- Product activation to make them digital (IoT).
- Data collection to allow Brand Owners to control their supply chain (grey market activities) and better understand the dynamics of their market (business intelligence).
- Possibility for Brand Owners to exchange data with their prospects and clients (On Trade / Off Trade / Home) in one-to-one communication.
- Possibility for consumers to interact with the product and get more out of it.
Smart Labels can be broken down into two categories:
- Interactive – how you connect with the consumer via your packaging such as Augmented Reality, NFC and Printed Electronics
- Track and Trace – supply chain management such as Digimarc, EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) tags and RFID
Engage your customers with Smart Labels
Security and Authentication
Security and authentication is an important feature of the 1.100 Euro wine. Each bottle comes with a unique certificate including bottle number, packing date and even the name of the person who was responsible for the packing process.
The company produced a new, super-premium and limited edition Barolo (Nebbiolo). It was equipped with custom-made, NFC tamper evident tags embedded on the closure to verify that the wine is authentic and unopened. JOULEHUB delivered and integrated labels in the NFC tags.
Augmented Reality Experience
The mobile application for iOS and Android developed by VR-BRAIN gives wine drinkers the opportunity to learn more about the company founders, winery and the wine they are enjoying, thanks to the Augmented Reality experience. The AR can be initiated from every wine brand, available in over 30 countries worldwide.